Help and FAQ Collection
This article provides a categorized list of our help articles and what they each entail, to make it easier for you navigate our support resources!
Getting Started with FF Logs
- Account setup
- How to start logging; log uploaders, how to upload, and what settings to use
- Logging add-ons
- How to create test logs with a target dummy
Account and Settings
- Account setup
- Account management and settings
- Activating your Patreon benefits
- Connecting your social media
Connect a Twitch Stream
- Allows your stream to appear in our Race to World First overview, guild pages, ranking pages, or our streams page
- Claiming your characters
- How to update a renamed or transferred character
- How to hide a character and its' parses
- Creating a guild
- Creating teams
- Roster management types
- Stealth mode and private guild logging
- I joined a guild, but I don't have access; How to manually invite and promote new members using a guild code
- Transferring ownership of a guild
- Guild realm or faction transfers
- What happens to my logs when I leave a guild?
Preparing a Static for the RWF
- Static setup
- Competition mode
- Connecting streams
- What log data is exposed and what can be kept private?
- All steps for both Discord and FF Logs
Guides for using the FF Logs recruitment tool.
Rankings and Parses
- Common terminology on Warcraft Logs
- Partitions and frozen ranks
- How All Star Points are calculated
- Historical scores and lock ins (why do my numbers sometimes change?)
- Ranking policies and rules
- Navigation tips
- Different data views and formats
- Data types
rDPS, nDPS, and aDPS
Code of Conduct
- Bannable offenses
- Behavioral expectations
Pins, Queries, and Scripts
(...and lions, tigers, and bears, oh my!)
Learn how to work with our API and report tools to produce pins, queries, expressions, and components.
- Event coordinator contact information
- Available widgets, stream enhancements, API data, graphics, and other resource information.
As always, we love to hear your feedback. Please join us on Discord to share any feedback and suggestions, or to ask any questions.
Follow our Twitter for updates!
If you have any support questions, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.