How to Set Up a Webhook
Warcraft Logs Classic offers a webhook that you can integrate into your Discord server. The webhook will post a link to recent log uploads directly into a chat channel. This article will help you set things up!
Note that in order to set up the webhook. you must be an officer of your Guild on Warcraft Logs Classic and have edit permissions in your Discord server.
The first steps to setup will take place in your Discord server.
- In the server where you would like the webhook, right click the text channel where you want the log links to appear.
- Click edit channel and navigate to integrations.
- Here, you will be able to create a webhook. You may then change the avatar image and name of the webhook.
- Click copy webhook URL.
Warcraft Logs Classic Setup
- Log in to Warcraft Logs Classic and navigate to your Guild page.
- Locate the Discord Webhook section in the settings tab.
- Paste the copied link here, click save, and you're all set!
Any reports logged to your Guild will now be posted automatically into the Discord channel you selected!
As always, we love to hear your feedback. Please join us on Discord to share any feedback and suggestions, or to ask any questions.
Follow our Twitter for updates!
If you have any support questions, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.