Survival Hunter Mythic+ Gear & Tier

The most popular Survival Hunter Talents, Stats, Gear, Trinkets, Enchants, Gems, and Consumables. Everything you need in a WoW Survival Hunter build, data-driven and updated daily for Algeth'ar Academy in Dragonflight Season 4. Disclaimers & FAQ

Survival Hunter Gear Tables

Here you can find the most used items for each slot of your inventory. These include powerful alternative options for your build, even if you can't get your hands on the Best in Slot.

BiS Best in Slot data provided by Wowhead's Survival Hunter Best in Slot Guide.

Max KeyPopularity
+15
90.6%
Max KeyPopularity
+15
78.1%
+15
21.9%
+11
18.8%
Max KeyPopularity
+15
81.3%
+14
21.9%
+14
18.8%
Max KeyPopularity
+12
31.3%
+14
15.6%
+14
12.5%
Max KeyPopularity
+15
37.5%
+14
25.0%
+13
12.5%
Max KeyPopularity
+15
59.4%
+12
18.8%
+11
6.3%
Max KeyPopularity
+14
53.1%
+12
12.5%
+12
9.4%
Max KeyPopularity
+15
75.0%
+11
15.6%
Max KeyPopularity
+14
25.0%
+15
18.8%
+13
15.6%
Max KeyPopularity
+15
71.9%
+12
15.6%
+10
3.1%
Max KeyPopularity
+12
25.0%
+14
18.8%
+12
12.5%
Max KeyPopularity
+15
68.8%
+12
15.6%
+10
3.1%
Max KeyPopularity
+15
46.9%
+12
18.8%
+13
9.4%

The most popular Survival Hunter crafted item is with 46.9% usage.

ItemMax KeyPopularity
+15
46.9%
+15
37.5%
+12
25.0%
+14
25.0%
+14
21.9%
+15
9.4%

Survival Hunter Most Popular Embellishments

These are the most popular Survival Hunter embellishment combos. The most popular combo is and with 37.5% usage.

Information about which embellishments players are using is not fully logged by the game. A portion of the logged data has been matched against the Armory to fill in the missing information. Disclaimers & FAQ

EmbellishmentsMax KeyPopularity
+13
37.5%
+15
25.0%
+14
15.6%
+14
9.4%
+10
3.1%

The most popular Survival Hunter bullion item is with 87.5% usage.

ItemMax KeyPopularity
+15
87.5%
+15
81.3%
+15
75.0%
+14
53.1%
+14
18.8%
+11
18.8%

Survival Hunter Tier Set

Stormwing Harrier's Camouflage

Stormwing Harrier's Camouflage is the Hunter tier set in Season 4. These are its effects:

2 Set Bonus

, , and damage increased by 18%.

4 Set Bonus

, , and have a 20% chance to make your next , , or cost 20 less Focus and deal 80% increased damage.

The most popular Survival Hunter gear based on all data across the last 2 weeks. This represents a strong set of gear for this point in Season 4 that is close to Best in Slot but with some alternatives that are easier to obtain. Tier pieces up to the maximum set bonus and legendary items have been prioritized once seen at least once.

BiS Best in Slot data provided by Wowhead's Survival Hunter Best in Slot Guide.

Item
Popularity
Item
Popularity
31.3%
10 parses
37.5%
12 parses
59.4%
19 parses
53.1%
17 parses
75.0%
24 parses
25.0%
8 parses
71.9%
23 parses
25.0%
8 parses
68.8%
22 parses
46.9%
15 parses
81.3%
26 parses

Weapons & Trinkets

Trinkets

90.6%
29 parses
21.9%
7 parses

Learn About Survival Hunter Gear With Wowhead

To learn more about your gearing choices, check out Wowhead's Survival Hunter Gear Guide . While Archon can show you the current meta (what gear choices players are making and how they are performing with those choices), Wowhead can teach you more about why certain choices are better than others.

Wowhead's Survival Hunter Gear Guide

Advanced Settings

What's this?
What's this?
Advertisements
Remove Ads